How many diapers do you use per day?
How many diapers you need varies per baby. Usually you change your baby for a while after feeding. That can be about 5 times a day.
What is the correct diaper size for your baby?
Do you want to avoid buying the wrong diaper size for your baby? Here are the sizes from small to large followed by the number of kilos that your baby can be for this size:
- Premature diaper Less than 2.5 pounds
- Newborn diaper From 2 to 5 kilos
- Mini diaper From 3 to 6 kilos
- Midi diaper From 4 to 9 kilos
- Maxi diaper From 7 to 18 kilos
- Maxiplus diaper From 9 to 20 kilos
- Extra large diaper From 11 to 25 kilos