Why replace springs?
Springs are generally replaced for the following reasons:
- Vehicle height -
- To lower the height for cosmetic enhancement
- To maintain the vehicle’s standard factory height if the original springs have sagged
- To raise the height should additional ground clearance be required
2. Load carrying -
- Modern vehicles demand a comfort premium and therefore the spring rate tends to be soft and not capable of carrying increased loads.
3. Handling -
- By increasing the spring rate and lowering the centre of gravity uprated coil springs can reduce body roll and greatly enhance a vehicle’s handling capability.
We specalise in a large range of brands such as H&R, King Springs, Jamex, Dobi, Tein, BC GOLDS, D2 Adjutables, Bilstein, Koni, KYB, B&G, Cobra and more